UPDATE: This is now available in SCCM 1906+
Note: All changes are automatically saved when Console Builder is closed. Being so, make sure to backup the Console Rootfolder. You can find that folder in the console install directory.
- On a machine that has the SCCM/ConfigMgr Console installed run the following in an elevated PowerShell window:
- Click File > Open > ConnectedConsole
- On the bottom left of the window, select Software Library
- On the left pane, select Applications
- Click on the Security tab and then click Add
- Scroll down and select SMS_TaskSequencePackage
- Select Read and ReadPolicy, then click OK
- Select the Queries tab and click on the query listed
- Select the Detail Panel tab and click Add TabPage
This will create a new tab called TabPage [No Title]
- Edit the Display Name for this tab > check Run Query on this Tab and click Configure…
For this instance, I use ‘Referenced Task Sequences’. Feel free to name it however you’d prefer.
- Click the drop down and select SMS_TaskSequencePackage. Right-click on Root and select New
- Select SMS_TaskSequencePackage for the Display Class. Select WQL for the Query Language. Copy and Paste the following into the Query Field.
SELECT DISTINCT tsp.* FROM SMS_ObjectContentExtraInfo content INNER JOIN SMS_TaskSequencePackageReference ts ON ts.RefPackageID = content.PackageID INNER JOIN SMS_TaskSequencePackage tsp ON tsp.PackageID = ts.PackageID INNER JOIN SMS_Application app ON app.LocalizedDisplayname = content.SoftwareName WHERE content.Softwarename = '##SUB:LocalizedDisplayName##'
- Select the appropriate fields to display. I prefer Name and Object Path.
- Click OK and Exit Console Builder (it automatically saves the settings)
- Open the SCCM/ConfigMgr console > Click Software Library > Applications and you’ll see the newly created tab in the details pane after selecting an application.
- Final Result